UX Manager« Back to search
We’re dynacart, home to hundreds of thousands of products from thousands of brands that are available across our worldwide network of B2C websites and B2B platforms.
We’re a global team of super-talented people, and we’ve been helping customers say yes when it matters most for two decades. In that time, we’ve consistently reinvented our business to adapt to economic conditions and industry changes – moving from payments technology into e-commerce websites and B2B platforms.
But despite our passion for reinvention, we’ve never wavered from our purpose; to make good things easily accessible to more people and to help businesses and brands to grow online. It means connecting our customers with brands they will love and an outstanding shopping experience.
We’re fired up for the future and the next stage in our development. We’ll give customers access to more great brands for themselves and their families, a seamless shopping experience and even more control of their finances through innovation in flexible ways to pay.
Ready to reinvent? Get in touch.
UX at dynacart
With a big ambition and millions of our loyal customers using the experiences we create every day, the User Experience team plays a huge part in what we do at dynacart (and rightly so!). We’re looking for a UX Manager who’s passionate about leading a team of high performing designers and researchers, pushing the boundaries on our ways of working and is responsible for creating great experiences based on deep customer insight.
You’ll be leading a team of talented designers and researchers from a range of different backgrounds who use their deep understanding of our customers to create seamless and intuitive experiences that combine the two things our customers value the most (the brands they love with flexible ways to pay). We’re looking for a seasoned and empathetic problem-solver, with tons of experience in building effective products and services, to help us deliver the best experience possible.
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for the user experience across all of our brands, platforms and devices
- Leading the UX Research and UX Design teams across the organisation, creating a team environment that allows people to flourish and do their best work
- Collaborating with Head of Product, Tech and Delivery to shape our experience strategy, product roadmap and experience vision
- Working with the individual squads to ensure horizontal consistency in all our experiences
- Champion and educate on UX best practice across the team, department and whole organisation (you’ll need to be comfortable with qual & quant research methodologies as well as design methodologies)
- Collaborating with key cross tribe stakeholders to ensure alignment and consistency and drive ways of working forward (market research, creative design, marketing, CX, data analytics, data science)
We’re looking for someone with solid experience of leading UX teams and who understands how user experience plays it’s part in all phases of the product development lifecycle from creating visions and conceptualizing right through to designing and shipping first class product experiences.
- Thought leadership. You’re proactive in driving forward user-centred thinking at an organisational level and using storytelling to inspire others and bring people with you. You are passionate about transforming our ways of working and getting our multi-disciplinary teams closer to the customer to show the value of creating excellent customer experiences.
- Team leadership. You’re a strong team leader and recognise the importance of motivation and collaboration to achieve team goals. You lead by example, maintaining a positive team attitude and energy and continually seek to identify opportunities and improve the skills and working practices of the User Experience team. You’ve got proven experience of attracting, recruiting and retaining talent to grow the team’s capability.
- Stakeholder relationships. You’re a strong communicator with demonstratable networking and persuasion skills. You’re able to build confidence, earn trust and gain respect due to your credibility, integrity and professionalism. You can eloquently and simply present, explain and justify experience concepts and solutions to bring people on the journey and get the right outcomes for the team.
- Strategic thinking. You’re a natural creative and strategic thinker, with a solid understanding of product, usability, visual and interaction design, user research, content and branding and the role that plays in a retail and financial organisation. You have a natural ability to zoom in and out identifying both the business wide experience priorities and the priorities needed to drive the UX capability forward.
A background in the user experience craft and managing designers and researchers is essential.
- 30 days holiday + bank holidays
- Up to 20% bonus
- 6% matched pension
- US $500 additional benefits allowance (add things like healthcare, life assurance etc)
- Remote / office split
- Ongoing training and development
- Up to 25% discount at dynacart
How to apply.
If you’re interested to find out more please contact Jordan Barlow in the talent acquisition team at dynacart or apply online.
Please note that the talent acquisition team are managing this vacancy directly, and if successful in securing this position, you may be required to undertake a credit, CIFAS and CRB check.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Apply Now