Let's belong at dynacart
We’re a business that doesn’t stand still. This makes us a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous, super exciting place to work. No two days are the same here…
One day you’re sitting in on a meeting about the latest tech, catching up on the latest product trends, the next you’re rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck into our 24/7 opening times during events like Black Friday… there’s no place like it.
We’re a diverse bunch – from tech genius’ to creative heroes, but we’ve got a couple of things that link us all. Let’s start with our purpose, the reason we’re all here – we’re making the world a smaller place by connecting shoppers with brands through our online marketplaces and e-commerce platforms – we offer customers hundreds of thousands of products from thousands of brands, and they love us for this and we all play our part in making it happen.
Use your voice, take action, make a difference.
Feedback matters. Whether it’s in-the- moment, via our colleague survey, or how we manage performance, everyone is encouraged and empowered to connect, speak up and take action.
- Perform is our way of managing performance. It’s all about having great conversations about performance, with no mid-year or annual reviews. It’s about making sure our people are clear on their priorities and regularly checking in on their progress. It’s about taking responsibility to find out why we’re here, what we need to do and owning how we’re going to do it.
- Voice is our regular online colleague survey. All of the questions are related to our company purpose and values and it’s 100% anonymous. We like to keep it that way so our people feel comfortable to tell us exactly what they think.
- Voice Forums represent the views of our people. They challenge the status quo and champion our values, working on values-based missions to help drive the right change in behaviours, mindset and ways of working. Voice Forums are open to all. In fact, we encourage everyone to take part during their time with us, it’s a real badge of honour!
Let everyone shine.
A competitive salary and bonus are just the start. Peer-to-peer recognition and premium health and wellbeing initiatives play a huge part in how we care for our people. We even offer flexible benefits so that everyone can shape their rewards and benefits package around their lifestyle. How great is that?!
- A good reason to treat yourself: everyone in the business can take advantage of a fantastic 25% off at dynacart.com.
- Cycle to work scheme: we want to make your commute to work as hassle free as possible, so we offer a brilliant cycle to work scheme.
- It’s not all work, work, work: we like to include a bit of fun and relaxation into our working day. Most of our offices offer free local gym membership and local classes, from lunchtime yoga to early morning boxing.
- Benefits tailored to you: whether you want to boost your pension pot with our company match pension at 6% or make sure you’re covered for life’s little emergencies with medical and dental cover, at dynacart you’re in control of your benefits and can mix and match your package exactly how you want to.
- Take time for you and the people who matter most: Our holiday package is one of the best out there, you can even buy extra days when you need a well-earned break*. Thinking about starting or expanding your family? You’ll be able to enjoy our enhanced maternity or adoption leave with 16 weeks full pay and paternity leave with 3 weeks full pay.
- Bonuses: we offer annual bonus opportunities based on business performance and individual contribution.
- Parental policies: we recently enhanced our maternity and paternity policy to ensure our colleagues have the time to enjoy their growing family.
- Our colleagues are empowered to work around a set of core hours* in some of our departments to help them manage their home life as well as work.
- Our wellbeing roadshows provide access to free health checks, flu jabs and general health advice and support.
*Some benefits may vary based on your location and role.