Senior Brand Manager – 12 month FTC« Back to search
We’re dynacart, home to hundreds of thousands of products from thousands of brands that are available across our worldwide network of B2C websites and B2B platforms.
We’re a global team of super-talented people, and we’ve been helping customers say yes when it matters most for two decades. In that time, we’ve consistently reinvented our business to adapt to economic conditions and industry changes – moving from payments technology into e-commerce websites and B2B platforms.
But despite our passion for reinvention, we’ve never wavered from our purpose; to make good things easily accessible to more people and to help businesses and brands to grow online. It means connecting our customers with brands they will love and an outstanding shopping experience.
We’re fired up for the future and the next stage in our development. We’ll give customers access to more great brands for themselves and their families, a seamless shopping experience and even more control of their finances through innovation in flexible ways to pay.
Ready to reinvent? Get in touch.
About the Team.
The finance function seeks to create and protect the future of the company. And it needs to be reinvented.
We aim to create a new way of doing finance – inspired by the agile digital philosophy and grounded in the approach of squads and tribes. We want the Very way of doing finance to be the new normal. We’re excited by the level of change this will involve.
To achieve this aim we need to attract diverse talent into the team. People with passion, ambition, a preference for the innovative, team builders, and relationship creators. We’re fans of people who love to learn (and fail).
About the Role.
This role’s purpose is to provide accounts payable technical expertise to the team and provide support for the AP manager. This role will cover for the AP manager and team members in the case of absence.
- Payment of merchandise and non-merchandise suppliers ensuring accuracy and timeliness
- Payment of approved employee expenses
- Receipt of payments from suppliers
- Resolution of supplier invoice queries
- Development and management of KPI and exception reporting
- Continuously review processes and implement best practice improvements as necessary.
- Maintenance and audit of standing supplier data
- Accounts Payable experience.
- Strong excel skills
- Oracle skills preferable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven track record of process improvement.
- Determination and desire to ensure key controls are in place and maintained and discrepancies are investigated and resolved.
- Interpersonal skills.
- US $500 flexible benefits allowance
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working culture
- Onsite gym
- 25% discount on our dynacart.com clothing,footwear and home and 15% off electricals
- Health and wellbeing agenda
- Private pension matched at 6%
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free on-site parking *Subject to availability and postcode eligibility
How to apply
Please note that the talent acquisition team are managing this vacancy directly, and if successful in securing this role, you may be required to undertake a credit, CIFAS and CRB check.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Apply Now