Merchandiser – Women’s Designer Brands« Back to search
We’re dynacart, home to hundreds of thousands of products from thousands of brands that are available across our worldwide network of B2C websites and B2B platforms.
We’re a global team of super-talented people, and we’ve been helping customers say yes when it matters most for two decades. In that time, we’ve consistently reinvented our business to adapt to economic conditions and industry changes – moving from payments technology into e-commerce websites and B2B platforms.
But despite our passion for reinvention, we’ve never wavered from our purpose; to make good things easily accessible to more people and to help businesses and brands to grow online. It means connecting our customers with brands they will love and an outstanding shopping experience.
We’re fired up for the future and the next stage in our development. We’ll give customers access to more great brands for themselves and their families, a seamless shopping experience and even more control of their finances through innovation in flexible ways to pay.
Ready to reinvent? Get in touch.
About the role.
We have a really exciting opportunity for a Merchandiser to join the Women’s Designer Brands team on a 12 months maternity cover. The role will report into the Senior Merchandiser but will have strong links to Senior Management due to the strategic nature of this department.
Working closely with the buying team and a brand consultant you will be managing some high-profile brands such as Vivienne Westwood, Marc Jacobs, Love Moschino and Kenzo. This is a role where there is real opportunity to drive strategic growth within brand and product, developing commercial range plans suited to our customer, producing and presenting reports at meetings on trends, forecasts and opportunities.
Working with 40 designer brands, the role comes with a wide variety of challenges so we are looking for an experienced Merchandiser who is able to operate at a senior level. We are looking for someone to lead the branded team.
- Responsible for negotiating, planning and delivering departmental KPI’s. Working with the buying team to ensure adequate tracking and controls are in place to meet budget and targets.
- Develop strong supplier relationships with brands, commercially planning trading opportunities through profitability modelling. Represent the business in key strategic meetings with suppliers and brands.
- Communicate with senior management teams and across departments the strategy for ranges, trading plans and execution.
- Management and day to day running of the department, managing priorities and workload of the team.
- Demonstrate agility in terms of budget planning and remixing in-season; ensuring that we remain focused on bringing in the stock we truly require and minimising terminal stock.
- Coordinate cross-category roll-ups in order to present back concisely to senior management.
- Ability to create and manage commercial plans through WSSI, ensuring opportunities and risks are identified and planned for across brand and product type, creating forecasts and intake requirements
- Collaborating with key stakeholders across the business to ensure the best online customer journey.
- Line management responsibility for one merchandising assistant.
- Established experience of operating at Merchandiser level is essential
- Previous experience of managing global brands
- Graduate level or with relevant degree/higher education
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Champions what is right for the business, team and customer
- The ability to support and engage a high performing team, being able to develop the team
- Solutions and delivery focused
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Logical approach to thinking of innovative solutions
- Ability to work on a variety of systems cohesively
- Strong organisational, analytical and communication skills
- US $500 flexible benefits allowance
- 30 days holiday + bank holidays + option to buy or sell 5
- A flexible working culture
- Mental health awareness training programme
- Onsite gym with over 25 classes
- Up to 25% staff across the categories
- Health and wellbeing agenda
- Childcare vouchers
- Private pension matched at 6%
- Bonus potential (performance and business related)
- On-site discounted restaurant and coffee houses
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free on-site parking *Subject to availability and postcode eligibility
How To Apply
This is a fantastic opportunity so if you’re interested to find out more please contact Kieran Grundy in the talent acquisition team at dynacart or apply online.
Please note that the talent acquisition team are managing this vacancy directly, and if successful in securing this role, you are required to undertake a credit, CIFAS and CRB check.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Apply Now