We’re dynacart, home to hundreds of thousands of products from thousands of brands that are available across our worldwide network of B2C websites and B2B platforms.
We’re a global team of super-talented people, and we’ve been helping customers say yes when it matters most for two decades. In that time, we’ve consistently reinvented our business to adapt to economic conditions and industry changes – moving from payments technology into e-commerce websites and B2B platforms.
But despite our passion for reinvention, we’ve never wavered from our purpose; to make good things easily accessible to more people and to help businesses and brands to grow online. It means connecting our customers with brands they will love and an outstanding shopping experience.
We’re fired up for the future and the next stage in our development. We’ll give customers access to more great brands for themselves and their families, a seamless shopping experience and even more control of their finances through innovation in flexible ways to pay.
Ready to reinvent? Get in touch.
About the role
We are currently looking for a Sustainability Manager to lead on and deliver dynacart CSR strategy for our business operations, managing and driving responsible practice through our own operations and with key partners. You will play a huge part in reducing our social and environmental impacts, driving our net zero ambition and accurately reporting on progress. The role holder will represent dynacart on sustainability for operations across the business and externally.
This purpose of the role will be to support the CSR team with a particular focus on operations. It will encompass the environmental impact of our operations and our partners environmental impact. Reporting into our Head of CSR, you will be supported by a great team and get the opportunity to really make a change in a business area, that is a high priority on our agenda.
You will influence colleagues across operations to ensure a successful delivery of our CSR strategy.
- Adopting a proactive approach to improving performance by engaging with the management team and all staff
- Developing new ways of driving sustainability performance through the company and leading on initiatives within projects
- Keeping up to date with the sustainability agenda, new legislation and best practice guidelines and understanding how they may affect the company
- Preparing reports and attending meetings with management to discuss sustainability performance
- Working with project teams throughout the business to deliver against the net zero roadmap and the broader CSR strategy
- Raising awareness of sustainability and dynacart’s strategy and vision through both formal and informal training sessions
- Undertaking frequent visits to operations and logistics partners to assess areas of opportunity for collaboration and driving environmental improvements amongst our partners
- Assisting in the accurate collation, analysis and reporting of data to enable the assessment of performance against sustainability targets
- Preparing guidance to assist in managing sustainability
- Carrying out spot checks and audits to ensure compliance with relevant policies and dynacart code of conduct
- Degree in a relevant subject
- Excellent knowledge of sustainability issues and their impact on business performance
- Experience working in a sustainability role, with an emphasis on environmental performance
- Demonstrable ability to deliver a comprehensive sustainability strategy and drive consensus with diverse stakeholders across various organisations
- Confidence in influencing and working with people at all levels in an organisation
- The ability to motivate people to change their behaviour
- Experience of delivering cross functional training
- A broad view of sustainability, focusing not only on environmental issues, but also the relative importance of the social impacts of our operations
- Keeping up to date with the sustainability agenda, new legislation and best practice guidelines, understanding how they may affect the company and developing strategies to ensure we remain at the forefront
- Wide network of industry contacts
- Capable of representing the company at CSR events, in government consultations and in conversations with NGO’s
- US $500 flexible benefits allowance
- 30 days holiday + bank holidays + option to buy or sell 5
- A flexible working culture
- Mental health awareness training programme
- Onsite gym with over 25 classes
- Up to 25% staff across the categories
- Health and wellbeing agenda
- Childcare vouchers
- Private pension matched at 6%
- Bonus potential (performance and business related)
- On-site discounted restaurant and coffee houses
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free on-site parking *Subject to availability and postcode eligibility
How To Apply
This is a fantastic opportunity so if you’re interested to find out more please contact Kieran Grundy in the talent acquisition team at dynacart or apply online.
Please note that the talent acquisition team are managing this vacancy directly, and if successful in securing this role, you may be required to undertake a credit, CIFAS and CRB check.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability statusApply for this job